Sunday, June 20, 2010

CHA CHA CHA!

The CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show is happening next month--July 27-29. http://www.craftandhobby.org/allaboutcha.html
I'll be doing a book signing and jewelry display from 11-1 on the 27th at the publisher's booth. The rest of the time I'll be doing demos at the Stanislaus Imports booth.
Stanislaus/LaSioux Imports
Stan's company sells a lot of great charm-making supplies like the tiny glass bottles in my book. Sorry, they only sell wholesale but I'll be selling a few charm-making supplies here on my blog right after CHA.

If you're going to be at CHA, please look me up. And if you ask nicely, you just might get a free charm--if I have any left!

2 comments:

Tom Haas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tom Haas said...

Intteresting thoughts